WIND TURBINE VENTILATORS:
A non-electric alternative to ventilation, these vents use the natural force of wind and air pressure to spin and vent out stale attic air. They do it with a series of specially shaped vanes that catch the wind and provide rotary motion. This pulls hot, humid air from the attic. Turbine vents provide a low-cost ventilation alternative in areas where wind speeds of at least 5 mph are typical.
- Swastik Roofing's wind turbines are available in both internally and externally braced styles
- Bush supported system assures long-lasting, quiet operation
- Fibre base
- Large flashing allows for easy installation
- Aluminum construction in with stainless steel in 12-inch and 24-inch sizes
The movement of Swastik wind Turbine Ventilators is based on "ZIRCONIUM TIP" single point spinning technology with extremely low friction as compared to bearings.
Effective ventilation is an important aspects of productive force, fresh air makes people feel more alive and vital, whilst stale hot air causes people to feel lethargic and disinterested. The movement of air over the body causes evaporation to occur which is the natural way of cooling down, thus preventing moderate heat stress. The Swastik Roofing's Wind Turbine Ventilator provides this much needed movement of air.
- Like roof vents, turbines must always be used with adequate soffit venting to meet minimum ventilation code requirements
- Premises owners should not be instructed to cover turbines in winter weather because that would prevent needed ventilation
Helps remove Stale, Damp & Hot Air thus Increases Productivity.
Wind Air Vent extracts hot humid & Stale air by creating a convection current which exhausts unwanted air & allows fresh/Cool Air to replace from outside. This Increases worker's comfort level, reduces exertion, resulting in a higher productivity.
SAFE WORK ENVIRONMENT:
In case of fire, it will extract smoke & Fumes thus preventing the building from getting smoke filled & allowing the occupants to escape.
NO ELECTRICITY REQUIRED:
Wind Air-Vent Operates with slightest wind energy, hence ZERO power cost.
REDUCES SHED TEMPERATURE:
Wind Air-Vent reduces shed temperature by 3º to 7º C
PROLONG LIFE OF MACHINES:
Due to reduced humidity & temperature, all machines and other electrical systems works at their fullest efficiency and prolongs their life.
FRP VENTURI DOME:
One piece molded FRP Base with Dome (matching to the roof Corrugation)